SOME RESULTS OF OUR INTERVENTIONS
Since Nalala C.I.I. began seven years ago, we have had a lot of achievements that cannot all be enumerated here only a few of them have been summed up here:
Establishment of 4 pre school Centers and support to primary schools.
5. Establishment of Nemasi Primary School.
(a) There were Over 2,170 children had their fees fully paid.
(b) Over five hundred children have received scholastic materials.
PREVENTIVE HEALTH INTERVENTIONS
1. Over 6,410 children and community members have so far received treatment in the facility and during outreach missions.
2. An operational Health Centre at Emali town.
FOOD SECURITY AND LIVELIHOOD
1. Number of Self Help Groups so far supported are 4.
2. Amount of money which has been distributed through our micro-finance initiatives is 3 Million Kenya shilling.
3. Number of boreholes have been drilled so far are 5.
4. Number of youths who have been trained on leadership and other income generating activities are over 200.
5. Number of farmers who have been supported with farm inputs and capacity building were above 1000.
6. HIV/AIDS awareness and campaign meetings so far conducted are over 200.
GIRLS RESCUE PROJECT
7. Number of girls so far rescued from early marriage were 57.
8. Number of girls so far saved from circumcision otherwise known as Female Genital Mutilation were 57.
BOYS TOO WERE RESCUED
9. Number of boys who have been saved from working as herdsmen and taken back to school were 23.
WOMEN CAPACITY BUILDING PROJECTS
10. Number of women who have been capacity build to start their own income generating projects were 417.